Oh my goodness! So much delicious and wonderful sharing this morning (interesting/scary trivia bit: in total we used about 15 sticks of butter to make this happen!).
- Flo's Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Chocolate Shreds
- Devin's Favorite Breakfast: bagels toasted with dijon mustard, cream cheese and cucumber slices
- Chessa's (via Jeremy) Peanut Butter Kissed Cookies
- Stephanie's Monkey Bread
- Michael's Dump Cake (similar to a peach/pineapple cobbler)
- Maria's Craisin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Phil's World Class (purchased in Long Beach) Donuts
- Casey's Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Jaspr's Banana Bread with Walnuts and Apricots
- Marissa's Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Gabe's Zucchini Chocolate Babycakes
- Tina's Finnish Spoon Cookies with Blackberry Jam
- Amanda's Rosemary Lemon Bread and a Spinach Chestnut Dip
- My not-too-sweet Whole Grain Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Streusel and Maple Glaze
Seasonal blends of coffee in french presses, assorted teas and OJ completed the spread. And of course our coworker friends!
See the whole event here! XO
Jesselisa watching the cornucopia grow.
Stephanie's Monkey Bread (never had it before, but it was yummy and apparently really easy to make!)
Tina was not kidding about these super sugary Finnish treats!
So scrumptious: Marissa's pumpkin fritters - heaven.
Tina and Maria being their extra-happy selves, must be the short week.
Flo's Homemade Ice Cream, not baked, but excellent with the goods and coffee.
Me= Le Little Piglet.
Tried out the new bundt pan with my very first coffee cake!