Lots and lots of work on my mind, and then it happens: I'm on a plane, I feel inspired to write in my journal of non-work related things. A rare occasion these days, but I'm going with it. A few items of note that have surfaced to my attention:
1. A-hem. It's almost boot and tights season again! Sharpening my Ticonderoga no.2 pencils too. I need these (from Madewell) in my life.
2. How I'd love to steal a moment, every day, for tea and this cake (beautiful photo by Jonathan Lovekin/recipe on Bon Appetit).
3. My new favorite beauty device - the dry skin brush (I learned about it HERE). Try it, it really is life-changing.
4. Still obsessed with bread and cheese. Though I feel like I'm always going for the same type of cheese (the kind with a rind, that's gooey on the inside. I think I should broaden my horizons and learn more with an artisanal cheese class at this place I just discovered near LA: The Institute of Domestic Technology.
5. This little pre-fab house designed by Rocio Romero. Would go great in my backyard. No, really.
LIVE FAST // RIDE SLOW - MOPED GANGS DOCU TEASER from NicoDVNL on Vimeo.